Christian Cowboy Poetry and more

Christian Cowboy Poetry and more
Available thru rangerhymer@hotmail.com

Friday, August 31, 2012

Politics as Usual

Once again, manufactured enthusiasm clouds better judgement. What sort of choice do we have when we're forced to pick between the lesser of two evils?

Politics as usual

The RNC is over
The DNC’s ahead
and if we lived on promises
we’ll all be better fed.
I get so aggravated
at how they smile and say
I’ll solve all your problems
if you just vote my way.
I’ll tell you what I told you
when I warned you once before
we have to stop the politics.
Vote incumbents out the door.
Petty Party Politics
are the order of the day.
So let’s get out a great big broom
and clean the crud away.
You want to be my President
Then pledge to end this strife.
If you force a change in Washington,
We can have a better life.

Jeff Hildebrandt © August 31, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment