Christian Cowboy Poetry and more

Christian Cowboy Poetry and more
Available thru rangerhymer@hotmail.com

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Blind Man

As you ponder the meaning of life or the reason you're here or how you're going to pay all those Christmas bills, think on this taken from Mark 10: 46-52:

A Blind Man

A blind man sitting by the side of the road
said, “I can’t find help to share my load
but a crowd is coming and I hope they see
my sad condition and pity me.”

When he found out who was in the crowd
old blind Bartimaeus just cried out loud.
The crowd said, “quiet,” but he wouldn’t be
crying, “Jesus Christ, I’m here, help me.”

Jesus stopped, then told the crowd
to bring him here, for crying out loud.
He asked, “What do you want of me?”
Bartimaeus said, "Please, let me see."

What happened then? The Bible tells
the blind man’s faith just made him well.
He believed in the Man from Galilee
and that’s what’s needed, don’t you see.

A blind man lives in the house next door.
His eyes work fine, but his faith is poor.
Our Father says, “Hey, can’t you see,
it’s up to you. Tell him of Me.”

Once he learns of the Father’s love
he’ll see the blessing from above.
It’s up to us. A soul’s at stake.
So, speak up now for heaven’s sake.

Jeff Hildebrandt © July 31, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment