Christian Cowboy Poetry and more

Christian Cowboy Poetry and more
Available thru rangerhymer@hotmail.com

Thursday, November 18, 2010

About last night

There are seminars where you hear something that actually applies to how you make your living. And then there are seminars where the topics sound good on paper but the presenter has no eartly idea how to relate their expertise to your need. If you look it up, you'll find that daydreaming was actually invented in one of those sessions. This comes from such a wasted weekend.

About Last Night

Last night
I watched a sunset.
Today I'm watching an "expert" tell me how to do my job.
Last night
The sun hesitated
then all of a sudden, was gone
leaving only a glow behind the Rockies.
Today, the minute hand hesitates
pauses
stands still
as the speaker drones on.
I wish she had a sunset in her bag of tricks.

No comments:

Post a Comment