Christian Cowboy Poetry and more

Christian Cowboy Poetry and more
Available thru rangerhymer@hotmail.com

Friday, May 28, 2010

LIttle Blue Pill

Do some of you find that as you get older you need
chemical assistance to, ah.....perform ....the way you
did in years past? Well.....here ya go!!!

The Little Blue Pill

My wife has found a website
where she buys some small blue pills
made up by female pharmacists;
designed to cure man’s ills.
She drops one in my oatmeal
then waits about an hour
for blood to rush up to my brain
increasing staying power.
Each Saturday I get a pill.
For 4 hours there’s no stopping.
The pill is called “Buy-agra”.
It’s so I will take her shopping.
Jeff Hildebrandt © 2006

By the way, the pills come with a warning:
"If the urge to shop lasts longer than 4 hours,
you need to stop for a Latte."

No comments:

Post a Comment